Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Today marks three years since Panelcade opened publicly! Thank you to everyone who has joined the server throughout the years.
1.19.4 support is here, but more importantly taxes have been added to survival!
All players can tax a villager 3 times for a limited time only. Taxing is done by approaching and staring at a villager with a loaded crossbow in your hand. The villager will then pay you taxes in designer clothing. You give a nod to them to show your appreciation.
1.19.3 is here, and a new treasure hunt has appeared on the lobby ship!
- 1.19.3 clients are now supported, and the servers are running the new version as well. Chat signing is not enabled.
- There is a new limited time treasure hunt at the lobby ship, find all the gold block heads around the lobby and maybe even discover a new easter egg in the process!
- A limited run of late acoustic panels is available on survival!
Panelcade has had some small changes over the last week:
- Pets have finally been fixed on creative.
- As a second part to pets being fixed mobs can now be used in worlds other than the plot world on creative. This applies for any member+ & staff with access, and the rules have been updated to reflect this!
- The lobby navigator has been updated.
- The lobby cosmetics menu has been updated and a music item has been added.
If you find that you can spawn a mob or do something in the creative plot world that you shouldn't be able to contact a staff member!
Panelcade has had some recent changes:
- The dragon fight plugin has been updated on survival with the addition of showing crystals destroyed by each player.
- The sleep plugin on survival has been updated to make the messages slightly cleaner (removing unnecessary decimals).
- Mod rules have received a slight change, meaning that mods like litematica/schematica are now permitted for members & higher on survival.
- Recently there has been a limited time modded survival world on panelcade, there may be more limited time servers like this in the future.