Survival is now running on 1.18!
Survival is now fully updated to 1.18.
There have also been other updates recently:
- Acoustic panels were back on survival for the Christmas and New Years period.
- A present hunt was also in the lobby during the Christmas and New Years period.
- Panelcade was updated to support 1.18 clients a while back.
- Inputcooldown received a small update allowing units of time in /ic set.
Recent updates, including survival rule changes:
- Survival rules have been updated to account for world generation exploits, with the clay patch to diamond glitch being banned & lapis to diamond only being allowed in your own base area.
- The website now has a vote page with a list of voting sites.
- Permission to use /p components has been fixed.
- Help message colors have been fixed.
- Member+ players can now get staff permission to have a member alt account.
- Plot adding/trusting permissions have been fixed for member & higher on creative to allow adding/trusting more than one person.
Some older updates:
- Inputcooldown has received a major update in creative with pressure plate support & lots of bug fixes.
- Clicking the hub server in the hub now teleports you to spawn.
- Minigame scoreboards should flicker less now. Further fixes should come soon.
Panelcade has had some small updates:
- All servers are now running on 1.17.
- The store has been updated with an axolotl pet & price changes.
- Minigames have an updated scoreboard.
- The discord join link has been updated to https://panelcade.net/discord
Creative has been up on 1.17 for a couple of days now, with all new 1.17 blocks!
Survival is now running on 1.17, the world border has been expanded, and there's now an animation for skipping the night!