Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Recent updates, including survival rule changes:
- Survival rules have been updated to account for world generation exploits, with the clay patch to diamond glitch being banned & lapis to diamond only being allowed in your own base area.
- The website now has a vote page with a list of voting sites.
- Permission to use /p components has been fixed.
- Help message colors have been fixed.
- Member+ players can now get staff permission to have a member alt account.
- Plot adding/trusting permissions have been fixed for member & higher on creative to allow adding/trusting more than one person.
Some older updates:
- Inputcooldown has received a major update in creative with pressure plate support & lots of bug fixes.
- Clicking the hub server in the hub now teleports you to spawn.
- Minigame scoreboards should flicker less now. Further fixes should come soon.